- UL Listed
- Rugged Non-Metallic PVC
- Interior integral reinforced member within conduit wall
- Integral Type B construction per NEC® 356.2(2)
- Rigid PVC spiral core for strength
- Outdoor applications including direct burial
- Rated for concrete embedment
- Sunlight and oil resistant
- Non-conductive raceway
- 80°C Dry
- 60°C Wet
- 70°C Oil resistant
- 20°C After installation
- For 600 volt and lower potential circuits
- 3/8″ through 2″ rated for direct burial and poured concrete
- Hazardous locations per NEC® 501
- Industrial and commercial applications
- Indoor or outdoor locations
- Suitable for pool and spa use
- Air conditioning and HVAC units
References & Ratings
- UL 1660, UL File E123464
- NEC® 356, 390.15, 501.10(B)(2), 502.10(A)(2), 503.10(A)(2), 511.7(A)(1), 620.21, 645.5(D)(2), 680.21, 680.23, 680.25, 680.27, 680.42, 695.6(E), and 695.14(E)
This specification covers Kaf-Tech UL LIQUID-TUFFTM Integral Liquidtight Flexible Non-Metallic Conduit, Type LFNC-B designed for use in wet, dry or oily locations as a flame resistant, Non-Metallic raceway for power, control and communications cables in compliance with Article 356 of the National Electrical Code. The product is UL Listed for 80°C (176°F) in a dry location, 60°C (140°F) in a wet location and 70°C (158°F) in an oily location. It is also UL Listed through 2-inch trade sizes for direct burial, outdoor use and sunlight resistance. In addition the product is CSA certified for use at 75°C (167°F) in dry and oily locations and for minus 18°C (0°F) low temperature applications. This Liquidtight Flexible harmonized Non-Metallic Conduit is manufactured and tested in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Standard UL 1660. The product carries the UL Listing Mark.
Liquidtight Flexible Non-Metallic Conduit, Type LFNC-B is a raceway of circular cross section with a smooth polyvinyl chloride (PVC) inner surface and an integral reinforcing member within the conduit wall. The wall thicknesses and dimensions of the integral conduit shall comply with table 3 of harmonized UL 1660 which is summarized in Table 1.
A separate Grounding conductor is required by the National Electrical Code for all trade sizes.
The outer surface of the conduit shall be clearly marked with a legible print legend in accordance with UL 1660.
The completed UL LIQUID-TUFF Liquidtight Flexible Non-Metallic Conduit, Type LFNC-B shall meet all of the performance requirements contained in UL 1660 outlined in Appendix A.
- UL 1660
- Standard for Liquidtight Flexible Non-Metallic Conduit
- File References
- UL File E123464
- NEC Articles
- 356, 390.15, 501.10(B)(2), 502.10(A)(2), 503.10(A)(2), 511.7(A)(1), 620.21, 645.5(D)(2), 680.21, 680.23, 680.25, 680.27, 680.42, 695.6(E) and 695.14(E)
|Product Code||Trade Size (inches)||Trade Size (mm)||Length Coil (feet)||Length Reel (feet)||Approx. Weight/1000 Feet (lbs.)||Internal Diameter (min/max) inches||External Diameter (min/max) inches||Bend Radius inches|